Wednesday, 11 December 2013

5 Figure Day Review- Another Make Money Scam? By Vince OMWV

5 figure day review  300x175 5 Figure Day Review  Another Make Money Scam?Hey there and thanks for stopping by my 5 Figure Day review. I know you are somebody that just wants to find a good way to generate income from home and you’ve heard of this company, so you want to do more research. My goal in this review isn’t to try to sell you to join, nor is it to paint negative picture. I just want to tell you what it’s about and give you my opinion as an expert Internet marketer. Fair enough? Ok great. So lets kind of go over what this whole “make 5 figures each day” system is all about, shall we?
How It Works
Pretty much 5 Figure Day is another make money online program system by Bryan Winters which is supposed to help you develop a huge residual income on the Internet if you follow the steps. Basically when you become a member, you will get access to training videos which show you the ropes on how to generate profits from home, even if you have no experience.
Here’s a peak of what’s inside the member’s area and these are all videos:
  • Member Crash Course
  • $50,000 per Year in 7 Days!
  • A Must Watch For All Members
  • Amazing 5FD Case Study
  • Autopilot List Management
  • Chuck quickly got 800+ leads, 57 orders and counting
  • 5Figure Day Ultimate Proof
  • and about 3 more videos…
Basically each of these videos range from 10 min to 1.5 hours and are mostly webinars. Some of the content goes into detail in stuff like solo ads and such, and some are with members who are earning lots of money on the Internet. I guess some people might call this content really valuable which is why it’s going to cost you become a member.
Basically the premise of 5 Figure Day is making money through buying Solo Ads.


What I Like
You Do a $1 Trial. I like programs in which you can try it out for free before paying anything. Usually, this means the company has a lot of confidence in what it has to offer you.
Up-front and Honest. I have to say that Winters doesn’t really B.S. you. He makes it clear that you are going to have to put in some hefty effort and whip out your wallet to invest if you want to make things work.
What I Don’t Like
It Costs Too Much. There is a load of Internet marketing training just like what this package provides, that you can get for free if you just browse hard enough. It’s going to cost you $47 up-front with 5 Figure Day plus another $97 per month if you want access to everything.
Nothing that unique. You will actually have access to some 5 Figure Day banner ads, email swipes, and capture pages. This is nothing that new and nothing really looks unique from other make money programs out on the market today.
Honest Conclusion
With 5 Figure Day, you are definitely going to need to spend money to make money…and that’s AFTER you buy the program. I don’t really recommend paid advertising for the beginner who’s just looking to make at least some money. The reason is because you want to learn a set of skills and really understand the principles of online marketing before you make the risk of investing money, so that way you can minimize losses. However, if you are still interested in trying it out, I would say GO FOR IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Vince, I have been reviewing your materials, and have sent my email address to receive your emails. One thing bothers me: I don't see a way to contact you, either by email or phone.

    I believe support is critical. And I have a couple of questions:

    1. What is a reasonable or realistic time investment to get things going?
    I am "retired," work in outside sales "part time" which means 25 to 30 hours per week, plus another 10-15 hours at home processing sales, record-keeping, follow-up records, etc. I will do the online thing mornings,
    evenings and weekends. Realistically, probably 10-20 hrs per week.
    Is that enough time, and if so, how long should it take for me to begin seeing income. I know everyone is different, and I'm a relative newbie, but
    I would appreciate your thoughts on this.,

    2. I tried to sign up for WA, but ran into a glitch on the first page. I received a message saying my email is already registered, and it would not let me go forward. I sent WA an email on Saturday - it's Sunday pm
    now and I have not had a reply. Hopefully it's a weekend thing, and I will hear from them on Monday.

    I will appreciate your observations on the above. Thank you, Harry Center,
    hscenter@cox.net

    ReplyDelete